April 27, 2011

Blog Update!

Because I know that several of you read this blog via blaggregators, I thought it prudent to inform you of some minor changes that this humble blog has undergone.  Actually, it's just a single change, but it's new and only appears on the blog proper, so it clearly warrants its own post.

I've (finally!) gotten around to adding labels to all my old posts, and also added a little tag cloud so you can see what I think of everything I've written.  Happily, I haven't been using this space to rant very much, though I apparently ramble and talk about my cat a lot.

That sounds about right.

In addition to this minor bit of housekeeping, I have several posts percolating about my cat-obsessed brain, including some about crafts and cactuses, those two ignored blog elements from the subtitle (I don't include tumbleweeds, because I still have not seen one out here, but rest assured that as soon as I do, I will let you all know).  Also, The Husband assures me he is diligently working on his musical contributions (though if you know him, you know that playlists are not things to be tossed off nonchalantly, and months [even years!] of preparation go into selecting the perfect songs/artists/albums); I'm hopeful he'll have the United Kingdom playlist ready sometime around recipe 43.  Fingers crossed!

And, to close, here's a photo of Pannekuchen looking quite dashing in his blue ribbon (and also like quite the little hunter with his decapitated ninja).

fearsome, this one.  rawr.

2 comments:

  1. Don't untie the ribbon or his head will fall off! Oh wait. Eh, do what you want. He won't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's not like there's anything useful rattling around in his vacant skull or anything.

    ReplyDelete